Original game site____EYEZMAZE

GUESTBOOK
ParentingBLOG
Cntact

EYEZBLOG ver.0

« Neighbours | Main | EYEZMAZE is seeking the sponsor companies »

GROW nano vol.2

There is the bonus somewhere.
Let's look for it!

Comments

hola a todos quiero decir q este juego e suna mierda totall se pasa al toq bue no es la culpa del juego sino del q lo creo.... bueno esto es para todos ustedes pedasos de giles q no pudieron pasar este jueguito

chau bechos

ustedes son los cagones yo lo pase de una pedasos de tarados esto es una estupides lo pasas al toq ustedes son los giles jaja chau

holla
i l-o-v-e GROW CUBE! I have ben trying to beat it FOREVER, but it still doesn't get old!

i discovered it!!
i thought bonus was just the popup to vanilla... but enter code and try to play then... it's so kawaii! >3<

i discovered it!!

難以想象...這次這個怎麽這麽容易

難以想象...這次這個怎麽這麽容易

that is a discrase to all grow games

that is a discrase to all grow games

SSSTTTTUUUPPIIIIDDDD!!!!!!!

when you get the code
on vanilla there is an arrow press it an enter the code !!!

nice game but I hope it had some more items. I solved it in 1 minute

GANE!...Y VAMOS RIVER PLATE!!!

Oh, sweet. Got MAX my first turn.

또 업뎃됐네요 ㅋㅋ

good game. but what is the bounus what arrow in vanilla?

what the fuck is this game ...

I WON!

PALO CINTA PAPEL

What's the mean of "6438"??

What's the mean of "6438"??

順序是:

木棒

頭巾

披風

順序是:

木棒

頭巾

披風

順序是:

木棒

頭巾

披風

What is the objective of this game?

From what I can tell, I can give the little guy 3 items, and what order I give them in can determine whether (and when) he will "Level Up", but at the end he's still just standing there with all 3 items.
I gather from the intro that the object is to put the little bird back in the nest, but he never does that, and I have little clue how he might. And while I don't think the stick would be useful for that, there is no way to not give him the stick.

SOME kind of instructions are needed.

stupidest game evver

I always enjoy seeing the new games you come up with, whether they be the bigger games or the mini games, they're all great fun. I just love seeing all the creatures you come up with and how they interact.

And I must say...what the bloody hell is with people posting the damned solutions here? Talk about ruining the fun. >.<

what vanilla?

It's cute lol.
thx I love it so much.

ssttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppiiidi

And yes, hehe, the new head is funny

Does not depend on finishing time, pals

It's so funny.
But I don't want to play the version of nano.
It isn't like great puzzle.
It doesn't need to use brain to solve.

Thank you make so much great interesting game.

Posted by: Dylan | February 22, 2007 09:54 AM

It's so funny.
But I don't want to play the version of nano.
It isn't like great puzzle.
It doesn't need to use brain to solve.

Thank you make so much great interesting game.

Posted by: Dylan | February 22, 2007 09:53 AM

ITS STICK-RIBBON-CAPE

Posted by: janice97 | February 22, 2007 09:34 AM

se mu facil m lo e pasao a la primera Y ESO K YO SOY PA ESTO MU MALO ASI K A LOS K SE OS DE BIEN ETE JUEGO SERA MU FACIL PASARSELO

Posted by: jon | February 22, 2007 09:26 AM

I think I found da bonus..

vanilla with new head is pretty funny

Cheers

Posted by: Diablo | February 22, 2007 08:06 AM

Ahhh, the bonus is rather silly, but fun. Just play the game after activating the bonus.

Posted by: Mar | February 22, 2007 05:37 AM

ITS STICK-RIBBON-CAPE

Posted by: danny | February 22, 2007 03:50 AM

ON should keep some folks from posting... Anyway, that is a great game, a pity it's too short. Took me less than 5 minutes to get them all maxed.

@Calvin: That ain't a smart thing to ask here... You have only 3 possible slots therefore 9 possibilites. Think a little bit.

Posted by: Ron | February 22, 2007 03:36 AM

half my screen is missing.

Posted by: nick | February 22, 2007 02:48 AM

half my screen is missing.

Posted by: nick | February 22, 2007 02:47 AM

wait....can you get them ALL to the MAX? I can only get the -stick- and the -cape- to MAX. and what is the bonus?

Posted by: Calvin | February 22, 2007 01:38 AM

hola
como
tu ta
de don de eresç

Posted by: jenniferlopezramirez@hotmail.com | February 22, 2007 01:37 AM

Put the Code into Van to get the guys head.

Posted by: Danny | February 22, 2007 01:31 AM

ahora mi record ahumento a 32.6

Posted by: luciano | February 22, 2007 12:55 AM

El codigo 6438 te manda a el juego: (Vainilla v.0)
Es muy bueno ¿no?; Mi record en vainilla es 19.5 .

Posted by: luciano | February 22, 2007 12:42 AM

El juego es genial lastima que no se mucho de que se trata :(
Y me gusta mucho la pagina, les recomiendo una http://www.juegosjuegos.com/

Posted by: luciano | February 22, 2007 12:33 AM

buenas yo soy un afisionados de estos juegos los felisitos y espero q agan muchos mas pero q sean mas difisiles de pasar pero no tanto ee ok gracias

Posted by: jorge cubillos | February 21, 2007 11:33 PM

beat it again.

Posted by: brett vaughn | February 21, 2007 11:24 PM

i finished the game in 3 seconds but can't find bonus

Posted by: Kim | February 21, 2007 11:18 PM

hey, i can't find the bonus, i could take the bird out of it's head, but i don't know what the bonus is

Posted by: Geor | February 21, 2007 11:02 PM

fome

Posted by: Anonymous | February 21, 2007 10:37 PM

hmm

O.<
6438 is the bonus??
what does it mean??
however... i luv this game!! *^*

Posted by: xmade-nyux | February 21, 2007 01:36 PM

=D!!! i luv it.

Posted by: fertelity | February 21, 2007 01:17 PM

I found it too

Posted by: Re:我叫愛天 | February 21, 2007 09:43 AM

There is a medal on the right top after you have won. But where is the bonus?

Posted by: CHS | February 21, 2007 08:56 AM

where's the bone?

Posted by: 我叫愛天 | February 21, 2007 08:51 AM

I think I found the bonus, though I don't quite understand it. 6438? Popup to Vanilla?

Posted by: fluffy | February 21, 2007 07:01 AM

What bonus? I can't find it

Posted by: lalala | February 21, 2007 06:55 AM

It's funny~ But...Bonus???
What is it?

Posted by: Dave~ | February 21, 2007 06:43 AM

its cute and fun, but u shuld make it longer, and i still dont get what the bonus is

Posted by: angelina | February 21, 2007 04:32 AM

What a fun game, although I just finished it in 30 seconds, I still can't find the bonus.

Posted by: CHS | February 21, 2007 04:16 AM

Nice game! It is soo addicted!

Ok, I did the order, I got to Vanilla, Now What???

Ok, I did the order, I got to Vanilla, Now What???

very easy the bonus is that the head of the guy in this game appears in vanilla instead of the extrange tree im sorry i am studying english if i had someting bad is because i am spanish pd:the bonus code is cape-staff-headband=6438 you go to vanilla and then you put the numbers clicking in the arrow...
traduccion:
muy facil el bonus es que la cabeza del niño este sale en vez del extraño arbol ke hay
pd:el codigo del bonus es:capa-palo-cinta=6438 despues vais al juego vainilla e introducis los numeros clicando en la flecha...

skhgisurghdhgiouwrtertbeterber

How cuuuuuteeee!!!^v^

puta mierda

where are you from???

what must i do with the code 6438 that apears when you chose cape stick ribon???????

La wea facil,lo hize altiro ).(
Usen la Logica nomas...

Anda, los juegos de grow están muy bién, pero esta vez se lo han currado de verdad ¬,¬. Lo mejor es paciencia y un juego largo que no esto.

this is the worst one yet sorry :<

so short!!!!

kawaii~

ว่าแต่... ง่ายไปหน่อยหรือเปล่าครับ???
ขอบคุณครับ

too easy???
thx ^^

kawaii~

ว่าแต่... ง่ายไปหน่อยหรือเปล่าครับ???
ขอบคุณครับ

too easy???
thx ^^

n percebi ainda o objectivo do jogo x)

STICK RIBBON CAPE

i like it lots but the games are a bit boring so im hoping for a NEW GROW

p.si like the size but make it a bit smaller please.

+ fome lo hice a la primera

On is one of the best Flash artists on the net.

ooooooooo juego penca acabo de perder por eso es penca

chao

juego cagon y penca
asta los mateos pierden
bale ongo

ya chau .......cagones

oooooooooooo la cago pa bueno tu juego acbo de ganar por eso es bueno

chauuuuuuuuuu

faby

juego cagon y penca
asta los mateos pierden
bale ongo

ya chau .......cagones

ola!!

+ fome tu jueguito
pierdo siempre

mas charcha
ta mas arreglao hasta diego y dulce perdieron (los de rbd)

vale hongo tu kaga de juego

ya xau

(erea bromea9

It´s TOOOOOOOOOO easy. I beat it! YEAAAAAAAH! :P

這個真是個可愛的作品

super bueno el juego.Ojala agan muchos mas pero un poco mas dificiles y largos.

hello

oi tudo bem alguem fala em português!
Esse juego es facil y divertido

help, im trying to make the bonus but nothing happens when i press the button on the tree, u say it should take me to another game

what is the bonus

I "LOVE" your grow games, they're the best flash games I've ever played!

Keep up the good work dude, you're doing great!

Hey! =s I've found the bonus...
But when I clic the arrow in Vainila... nothing happens! =S

It's not fair ¬o¬ xD

Hey! =s I've found the bonus...
But when I clic the arrow in Vainilla... nothing happens! =S

It's not fair ¬o¬ xD

That's too easy!!!
But i love it!
Really cute!

Cada vez son peores ;(

The game is a lot of fun and the bonus is very funny=D Can't wait untill the next game=)

The bonus is:

Complete in this order

Cape. Stick. Head band
Remember code and click to link to vanilla.

then click the down arrow and enter the code. Then play it as you would normally.

The bonus is:

Complete in this order

Cape. Stick. Head band
Remember code and click to link to vanilla.

your games are so fun and cute, i love them. But i realy want to see a bigger game like a new GROW.

p.s anyone know a good game sit with similar grafix??

p.s anyone know a good game sit with similar grafix??

I beat it and found teh bonus! :)

qui lla

q fome no le encuentro gracia sera q no se jugar bien ?? bueno espero q escriban como se juega para yo tambien poder divertirme porfi bye

gah
i can't find the bonus
but it is a very addicting game...somewhat

It's so funny.
But I don't want to play the version of nano.
It isn't like great puzzle.
It doesn't need to use brain to solve.

Thank you make so much great interesting game.

It's so funny.
But I don't want to play the version of nano.
It isn't like great puzzle.
It doesn't need to use brain to solve.

Thank you make so much great interesting game.

ITS STICK-RIBBON-CAPE

I think I found da bonus..

vanilla with new head is pretty funny

Cheers

ITS STICK-RIBBON-CAPE

half my screen is missing.

half my screen is missing.

hola
como
tu ta
de don de eresç

Put the Code into Van to get the guys head.

ahora mi record ahumento a 32.6

El codigo 6438 te manda a el juego: (Vainilla v.0)
Es muy bueno ¿no?; Mi record en vainilla es 19.5 .

El juego es genial lastima que no se mucho de que se trata :(
Y me gusta mucho la pagina, les recomiendo una http://www.juegosjuegos.com/

beat it again.

i finished the game in 3 seconds but can't find bonus

fome

hmm

O<---(pup up to vanilla)
i don't understand :S

Wat do u mean bonus?

i dunt understand it =S.. But i won first time i played it ._.

So weird.. ._.U

The "bonus" in this game is really a code that unlocks an easter egg in another game on Eyemaze. Directions below (spoiler)

1. Complete the game in the following order: cape-staff-headband.

2. Click on the button that came out of the tree. It takes you to Vanilla, another minigame on Eyemaze.

3. In Vanilla, click on the downward-pointing arrow. Enter the four-digit code you saw on the tree here in this game (6438) and click OK.

4. From then on, play the game as usual. The shrubs will be replaced by a head similar to that of the guy in Grow.

I always love the games from eyezmaze. Keep on forever, ON .

I still didnt understand the bonus part...

=_="

I always love the games from eyezmaze. Keep on forever, ON .

I still didnt understand the bonus part...

=_="

este juego es facil y divertido

este juego es facil y divertido

m lo he pasado a la primera es super facil y eso q estos juegos muy pocas veces m los he pasado y los q m he pasado m ha costado incluso meses.

The bonus it's the level that you can do it

Hurra for the pop-up blocker.

I'm wondering what if the button that appears with the number has something.

I'm boring

boring:
* * * * * *
* * * *
* * * *
* *** *
* *

Ups. There went something wrong. Didn't want to post three times. But now I have found the bonus. Just enter the code, and play the game ;)

I found a clue about the bonus.

When you open the Vanilla-Popup, you can click at the Down-Arrow. Then there you can enter the numbers.

And nothing happens... What did I do wrong? Tried the numbers 6438 and 8346.

where is the bonus

where is the bonus

ten ...seconds...and I cant¨find the bonus!!!!!

kawaii!!! >.<
6438 is the bonus??
what does it mean??
however... i luv this game!! *^*

=D!!! i luv it.

I found it too

There is a medal on the right top after you have won. But where is the bonus?

where's the bone?

What bonus? I can't find it

It's funny~ But...Bonus???
What is it?

Nice game! It is soo addicted!